You may be paying 30 - 50%* more for your Risk Management program than you plugged into your budget and forecasts. Sure, you may have accounted for your program’s premiums and deductibles, but did you add in the Financial Leakage that attacks your profits?
Financial Leakage is your largest uncovered risk and ripples through your organization after a claim. Financial Leakage shows up in lost productivity, reputational damage, and the business disruption that large claims cause. All organizations: large, medium, or small (for-profit or non-profit) suffer from the slow drip of Financial Leakage.
Insurance does not cover these costs. YOUR organization pays them.
Here’s what we’ll do for you:
- We’ll analyze your current Risk Management program and identify areas where Financial Leakage is eroding your financial statement.
- We’ll propose an executable action plan with our specialty resources to “plug the holes” and address your Leakage problem over time.
- We’ll continue to monitor your Financial Leakage and Total Cost of Risk and provide you with an annual scorecard so you can see the results of our efforts on your behalf.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Improved margins, EBITDA, and additional capital for investment.
- A more accurate representation of your Risk Management Program (and the costs) so you can budget accurately.
- The business intelligence you deserve to strengthen your financial decision-making.
As Analytic Brokers, we have the tools, insight, and analytics to quantify your Financial Leakage. Once we’ve established a comprehensive financial assessment, we’ll help you work toward shoring up these unchecked expenses.
To see what we can do for you, please contact us for a complimentary Financial Leakage Assessment. You might be surprised to see how much profit you’re currently leaving on the table.