You may be paying 30 - 50%* more for your Risk Management program than you plugged into your budget and forecasts. Sure, you may have accounted for your program’s premiums and deductibles, but did you add in the Financial Leakage that attacks your profits?
Financial Leakage is your largest uncovered risk and ripples through your organization after a claim. Financial Leakage shows up in lost productivity, reputational damage, and the business disruption that large claims cause. All organizations: large, medium, or small (for-profit or non-profit) suffer from the slow drip of Financial Leakage.
Insurance does not cover these costs. YOUR organization pays them.
Here’s what we’ll do for you:
- We’ll analyze your current Risk Management program and identify areas where Financial Leakage is eroding your financial statement.
- We’ll propose an executable action plan with our specialty resources to “plug the holes” and address your Leakage problem over time.
- We’ll continue to monitor your Financial Leakage and Total Cost of Risk and provide you with an annual scorecard so you can see the results of our efforts on your behalf.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Improved margins, EBITDA, and additional capital for investment.
- A more accurate representation of your Risk Management Program (and the costs) so you can budget accurately.
- The business intelligence you deserve to strengthen your financial decision-making.
As Analytic Brokers, we have the tools, insight, and analytics to quantify your Financial Leakage. Once we’ve established a comprehensive financial assessment, we’ll help you work toward shoring up these unchecked expenses.
To see what we can do for you, please contact us for a complimentary Financial Leakage Assessment. You might be surprised to see how much profit you’re currently leaving on the table.
In this new economy, it's critical that businesses reduce their frictional costs. To protect your margins, you must uncover the hidden expenses inside your cost structure. Without knowing this information, accurate forecasting is tough to achieve.
One place to look is inside your Risk Control Program. Chances are, your business is absorbing significant Financial Leakage due to claims events. This leakage is the unfunded expenses that are NOT paid by the insurance carrier.
Each time a claim occurs, the Financial Leakage impacts ripples throughout your operation via lost productivity, operational disruption, management interruptions, and more.
Reminder: your insurance carrier DOES NOT pay these unwanted expenses. YOU pay them from your capital, EBITDA, and margins.
To Fortify Your Financial Performance, you must:
- Identify the amount of your Financial Leakage. Most brokers can’t do this, but as Analytic Brokers™, we are uniquely qualified to analyze your current Risk Control program to determine if you are being served properly.
- Develop a long-term strategy to mitigate these unwanted costs. With our data-driven approach, we deploy specialty resources designed to lower the frequency and additional frictional expenses associated with claims events.
- Measure your progress. Knowing and attacking Financial Leakage is a team effort, and you must keep tabs on the progress. As a client, we’ll provide regular scorecards to show you how your business has improved.
As a Certified Analytic Brokerage™, our firm is one of the few in North America able to provide you with quantifiable results during this important process.
We’re financial partners to our clients and work diligently to improve their performance and results.
To see what we can do for you, please contact us for a complimentary assessment of this recapturable Financial Leakage that is eroding your margins.
For years, insurance brokers have been telling you the best way to reduce your costs is through policy changes, deductible options, or new funding mechanisms.
None of these “solutions” gets to the heart of cost control.
They’re all VARIABLES in the cost of the commodity that the marketplace typically determines. When you go this route, you’re chasing the wrong bogey.
Instead, let’s focus on the cost structure that you CAN control. Specifically, it’s time to focus on the Financial Leakage that stems from claims events. These costs are usually a 30% to 60% additional load ABOVE your insurance premiums*.
What can you do to stop your Financial Leakage?
- Measure the areas where it’s occurring inside your cost structure. You need to know where the problem areas are.
- Determine how this Financial Leakage is eroding your profits, margins, EBITDA, and budget surplus (non-profits), so you can budget accurately.
- Work with a broker who understands how to recapture these costs using specialty resources designed to improve your business performance.
As an Analytic Broker™, we’re uniquely qualified to help you achieve these steps. We’ll measure the impact of these exorbitant costs on your financial statement and build a strategy to help you reduce them over time. The end result?
- Improved profits
- Improved EBITDA
- Accurate Budgeting
Let’s get started...
Contact us today for a complimentary Financial Leakage Report™!where we’ll assess your current Financial Leakage and make some recommendations to improve your numbers. We offer the report as part of our complementary consultation, so you have nothing to lose.
All organizations suffer from the negative impact of unchecked Financial Leakage regardless of size (large, medium, or small) or type (for-profit or non-profit.) You incur these hidden expenses when an insurance claim ripples through your organization, resulting in lost productivity, hampered growth, and operational disruption.
In fact, unchecked Financial Leakage is your largest uncovered risk. It’s also a significant unbudgeted drain on your organization’s financial performance. And digging deeper, these costs are NOT covered by insurance carriers… YOUR organization pays them.
While most insurance brokers won’t (or can’t) address your Financial Leakage, our firm is uniquely qualified to pinpoint these critical costs AND develop a plan of action to recapture them.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Identifying and quantifying these hidden frictional costs! That’s where we can help. As Analytic Brokers™, we have the tools, insights, and analytics to identify and measure these hidden costs on the road to recapturing them.
Step 2: Recapturing your Financial Leakage. Once we’ve established a comprehensive financial assessment, we’ll help you shore up and recapture those expenses by creating a plan of action. Our team and specialty resources are dedicated to reducing your claim costs and Financial Leakage.
Don’t be under-served by your existing broker. If they’re unable to help you curb this 30%-50% of additional risk financing expense, you need an upgrade. Our firm is dedicated to being a financial partner to our clients with an eye on improvement.
Contact us today for a complimentary Financial Leakage Report! You might be surprised to see how much profit you’re currently leaving on the table and how we can help you regain your footing as the economy continues to evolve.
As businesses grow and adapt in our changing economy, it’s more important than ever to curb the negative impact of Financial Leakage on your financial statement.
All organizations suffer from this problem: large, medium, or small. The negative impact of unbudgeted expenses that arise from insurance claims stifle your productivity, strategic, financial, and operational outcomes.
In many cases, these frictional costs are larger than the cost of the claim itself. Worse still, they erode your profits and hamper your business performance.
Chances are, you’ve never measured these hidden costs that lurk beneath the surface (usually an additional 30% added to your risk management spend). Until recently, it wasn’t possible for a broker to measure them either. But, as a Certified Analytic Brokerage™, powered with exclusive industry analytics and analysis tools, we are uniquely qualified to measure and pinpoint these expenses AND provide you with a plan of action to recapture them.
Best of all, we work from YOUR financial statement to customize a plan to help your organization achieve YOUR business goals.
Let’s get started.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation! You might be surprised to see how much additional capital you’re currently leaving on the table.
With 2021 approaching and strange financial times on the horizon, astute business operators must budget for the unknown. When the economic impact of this uncertainty hits, do not be surprised when the price of your insurance and risk management program increases significantly. Unfortunately, there is little your broker can do to offset this increase.
Tackle the largest unfunded expense inside your risk management program: Your Financial Leakage. This unbudgeted cost erodes your productivity, margins, and EBITDA results and is not directly tied to the market price of your premiums!
According to industry experts, financial leakage adds 30-50% to your risk management program’s cost structure.* This money leaks off your financial statement every time your organization is disrupted by a claim event.
Here’s the good news: Financial Leakage is controllable with the right expertise, resources, and most importantly, the ability to measure its impact.
As a certified Analytic Brokerage, we will quantify your financial leakage AND provide a plan of action to recapture it to potentially offset the premium increases you face in 2021 and beyond. Imagine the impact on your business results with more funds available to reinvest in the new economy!
Contact us today. We will provide your organization with an in-depth Financial Leakage Report™.
Let’s work together to plan for the unknown.
It is called “The Hard Market,” and if your insurance broker is not talking to you about it now, you will experience its wrath shortly. On top of all the other challenges of 2020, you can expect a SIGNIFICANT increase in your insurance prices on renewal.
Put simply, the cost of your insurance is going up tremendously, while your ability to obtain certain coverages is diminishing. We won’t take the time to explain all the “why’s” today. But, unless you make plans now, you can expect quite an unwelcome surprise shortly.
Here is the good news: There is a way to take much of the pain out of the pricing increase. It requires working with a broker who understands how to negotiate the insurance marketplace AND deliver the necessary resources to reduce your expenses.
Most brokers only address one thing: the price of insurance. Unfortunately, this year’s comparison will likely lead to a negative outcome.
That is not good enough for a smart business person. You can’t stay in the problem. You must find a solution that is lasting and not subject to the winds of the insurance marketplace.
As an Analytic Broker, we will provide you with a complete picture of your current costs. Not just insurance, mind you, but all the additional expenses your business is experiencing. Then, we will provide you with solutions that are within your control with our help.
If you are not currently receiving that help or are only receiving information about your insurance costs, you are being underrepresented. Without better insight, your organization will be a sitting duck to the continued financial ravages of the "Hard Market".
contact our team today. We’ll provide a no-obligation review of your insurance programs and offer deeper insights so you can budget with improved confidence.
Budgeting for 2021 has begun! Has your insurance broker been providing more than the placement of your insurance program to help you plan for 2021? Perhaps they’re talking to you about new programs and funding arrangements. But did you know your insurance program’s pricing is the smallest component of the “true cost” of your risk control initiatives (especially when claims occur)?
To budget accurately, you need to see the COMPLETE PICTURE.
Here’s what you should be getting from your broker instead:
- An analysis of your existing Financial Leakage: What internal expenses can be controlled and recaptured to increase your performance? Your budget will be incomplete without measuring these critical expenses.
- An evolving plan to deliver specialty resources and projects to help reduce Financial Leakage’s corrosive effects on your bottom line. Once you identify all your additional expenses, it's time to recapture them.
- Quantification of your broker’s performance in impacting the metrics you care about (growth, sales, margins, to name a few). Knowing how your broker has performed in the past will help you measure their effectiveness in the future.
As you plan your 2021 budget, you deserve to know the complete picture of your financial trajectory. Keep in mind that 30-50% of your expense load in your risk control and insurance programs might be recapturable.
Your job is to ask the simple yet critical question of your existing broker: "How will you help reduce my costs and improve my operations during the next fiscal year?” If they cannot answer this critical question or fail to quantify the frictional costs of your Financial Leakage, you are likely to be under-served.
For a deeper assessment of your existing risk control program, contact our team today. We’ll provide a no-obligation review of your insurance programs and offer deeper insights so you can budget with improved confidence.
Successful businesses track their financial performance very closely. Did you know there is likely additional capital inside your risk management cost structure that can be recaptured and reinvested inside your business?
Here are the facts:
- Unnecessary Financial Leakage exists inside every risk management program, including yours. These are the expenses of claims that are not covered by the insurance carrier. For example, these unfunded costs show up as lost productivity, business disruption, or the costs of hiring and training an employee.
- Financial Leakage is absorbed by your budget, margins, or EBITDA. These controllable expenses ARE NOT separate line items, and they erode your business performance, eat into your profits, and stretch your budget.
- On average, 40% of risk management program costs are due to Financial Leakage.* What could your business do with the recaptured financial waste in your risk management program (up to 40%, on average)?
Here’s the good news:
Your Financial Leakage is controllable! An astute broker, equipped with data and the correct measurement tools, can measure these expenses and put a service plan in action to address the root causes. BUT not all brokers have the same capabilities.
Our firm is uniquely qualified to assess, measure, and build the right plan for your organization to tackle these unwanted expenses. Our client services go well beyond the traditional placements of insurance programs. We partner with our clients, learn their business, and help them improve their results.
Curious to see what we can do for your business? We’re happy to provide you with a no-risk assessment of your current Financial Leakage exposure. Moreover, we’ll discuss specific ways you can recapture these unwanted expenses and improve your business performance!
Right now, it's critical that businesses pinpoint their frictional costs in their operations. With the economy changing dramatically, you must know your cost structure to protect your margins.
One place, often overlooked, to find financial leakage is inside of your Risk Control Program. Chances are there are many hidden expenses that your business is absorbing that are not paid by the insurance carrier.
Every time you have a claim event - a business disruption - the impact ripples inside of your entire business model. The impact is measured in lost productivity, the costs to reconfigure your workforce, any brand damage you may incur, etc.
Your insurance carrier DOES NOT pay these controllable costs. YOU pay them from your capital, EBITDA, and margins.
To reduce this Financial Leakage and improve your financial position, you must:
- Identify the amount and source of your leakage. Most brokers can’t do this, but we are uniquely qualified and trained to analyze your current Risk Control Program to determine if you are being well-served.
- Develop a long-term strategy to mitigate these unwanted costs. We deploy specialty resources designed to lower the frequency and additional expenses associated with claims events.
- Measure your progress. Knowing and attacking financial leakage is a team effort, and you must keep tabs on the progress. As a client, we’ll provide regular scorecards to show you how your business has improved.
As a Certified Analytic Brokerage, our firm is one of the few firms in North America that can provide you with quantifiable results during this important process. We have the resources, data, and insight to offer you a deeper look into the cost impact of your Risk Control program on your business model. We’re financial partners to our clients and work diligently to improve their performance and results.
To see what we can do for you, please contact us for a complimentary assessment of this recapturable financial leakage that is eroding your margins.